Monday, July 13, 2009

My 1st Gray Hair (Aug.20, '08)

As I was relinquishing myself of the requested hair that got me nowhere, I found a long gray one. I don't know if it pisses me off that it has arrived & will surely bring a posse of followers or that my birthday is around the corner. Which is more cruel? The jury is still out.

I find it incredibly fitting that I would discover this unwelcomed visitor just 5 days after the biggest disappointment of my life. Co-ink-idink? I think not.

I believe things happen in 3s. First teaching, then dance, now what? What could possibly be left? It seems like I'm forever asking what does it all mean? My ex said that perhaps God is saying let me handle it...I have something in store & I NEED YOU TO RELY ON ME. I think he's right. Perhaps I've been on cruise control, "handling" everything on my own like I've been raised to do and now God is like uh uh. No.

My iVerse for today is from Philippians 4:09 which supposedly reads: Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or see in me, put it into practice and the God of peace will be with you.

Co-ink-idink? I think not.

But it seems like everywhere I turn there are no answers. No emails have the answer. Phone calls don't have the answers. This gray hair definitely imparts no wisdom. I'm just left to chill with my own thoughts. Hooray.

Everyone tells me there is a bigger plan in store & I don't doubt it. I guess my gray hair & I will have to de-stress & leave it up to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment