Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hi, I'm Just thinking...

Every once in a while, I have these introverted moments where all I feel like doing is writing. I plan on using this blog to document my thoughts (instead of myspace) to keep track of my ideas and feelings on...whatever. I dare not cheat on my diary however, this blog will be in conjunction with my 10 year relationship with "journaling" ;)

I'm writing tonight because this weekend has forced me to rethink some things. I'm just not sure if what I thought was real, is actually real. I'm just not sure if what I believed you were saying, is actually what you said. I'm just not sure if what i'm experiencing is supposed to teach me something. I get that i'm not supposed to know it all, but can I at least get a hint or the cliffnotes?

A lot has happened and i'm still learning and growing. I have a year before I enter a different age bracket and I anticipate a change. Not sure what that change is supposed to look like, but i'm... cautiously eager. I'll do my best to keep up with this blog and detail my thoughts & realizations over the year or so... Perhaps we can learn something together!

No comments:

Post a Comment