Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh the irony..

16 years ago today, I moved to Charlotte, North Carolina.


16 years later to the day, I got a call from my realtor:


"hey girl, it's Sophia... gimme a call, i got an offer on your place..."


Not really "ironic" at all but it does bring forth a scratch the chin moment though, doesn't it? I mean, this is it. This is the moment I've been waiting on since putting my condo on the market in February! Now I can finally move back to Miami, & it's because of this that I believe it to be ironic that I'd receive such news on the day I dreaded leaving in the first place.


...And now i'm dreading making this decision altogether. For there is uncertainty looming and it has been since I got back from my last trip to Miami.

So now what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment